Saturday 16 February 2013

Simple 3 Tier Wedding Cake

My whole philosophy when starting Jo's Cakes was to create stunning wedding cakes that don't cost the earth. I got married in 2009 and know how expensive this one day can be! My wedding cakes are all home baked by me using quality ingredients and then decorated by me, and for a 3 tier cake to serve approx 70 2" x 1" sponge cake portions start from £150. 


This price includes a choice of either ivory or white fondant/sugarpaste icing, all cake boards and dowels and a ribbon trim in a colour of your choice. I can personally deliver and set up the cake for you as well, and this service is free within 10 miles of me in HD4. 

TO ENQUIRE: Contact us at jos.cakes@ntlworld.com or find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/joscakeshudds and get in touch! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment