Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mini Cakes...

I'm just waiting for some mini cakes to bake (they're making my house smell gorgeous!!), so thought I would share some of my mini cakes. They are popular for weddings, as they are fabulous to give as favours as well (two birds with one stone!) and look brilliant when arranged in a tower.

First mini cakes I ever did! Delivered to Holdsworth House on New Years Eve 2010

My most recent wedding mini cakes, delivered to Tower House Hotel, Halifax on 7 October 2011. 70 square mini cakes and two tier cutting cake for top of the tower, presented on bespoke tower.
Mini cakes look amazing, but are super labour intensive! Every one has to be individually iced, which is very time consuming. I think they're worth the effort though xx

No comments:

Post a Comment