Tuesday 1 November 2011

Some new Wedding Cake designs

Jo's Cakes recently attended a wedding fair at The Keys Restaurant, Huddersfield which is a beautiful venue and would be a perfect place for an intimate wedding reception. It's also under the church, which I think makes it the crypt, so a bit spooky! I had dismantled a load of my old wedding cake dummies as I hadn't planned on going to any more wedding fairs, but as this was a new venue I thought I'd go so had to come up with something to fill my dispay table! Here are a couple of new cake designs...

A stack of gifts wedding cake. Ivory icing with striking black ribbon and diamante detail adding a touch of glamour to the cake.

A three tier wedding cake with stencil detail and lace and pearl border. Also features large handmade sugar rose in ivory.

A striking yet simple design, with 3", 6" and 9" tiers being offset from the centre and featuring a large claret silk flower.
I hope you like them! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment